Skip to content
COD – Terms & Condition
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available PAN India for serviceable pin-codes only.
- COD will be applicable with Wishbook Shipping partners only.
- To avail COD option, an upfront payment of Rs.500 or 10% of the invoice value, whichever is higher, will have to be paid through digital payment mediums (net-banking, debit or credit cards). The balance payment will be payable as cash during the time of delivery.
- If the shipment is dispatched but not delivered for any reason listed below or otherwise,
- Buyer denies acceptance of shipment.
- Buyer address is wrong.
- Buyer is unreachable.
- Buyer doesn’t provide full cash amount during delivery.
- Any other reason stated/unstated by buyer due to which shipment is returned then upfront fee will be forfeited by Wishbook as a cost of transport.
- Any dispute about the goods’ quality or quantity will be taken up with the seller on case-by-case basis. Wishbook does not hold any responsibility for the quality of the products. Buyers are advised to take appropriate caution while make a purchase from unknown sellers.