Skip to content
COD – Terms & Condition
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available PAN India for serviceable pin-codes only.
- COD will be applicable with Wishbook Shipping partners only.
- For order value above Rs. 10,000/-, 10% upfront fee or advance amount will have to be paid online (via: net-banking, debit or credit card). The balance amount is to be paid in CASH during delivery.
- If the shipment is dispatched but not delivered for any reason listed below or otherwise, then upfront fee will be forfeited by Wishbook as a ‘Cost of Transport.’
- Buyer denies acceptance of shipment.
- Buyer address is wrong.
- Buyer is unreachable.
- Buyer doesn’t provide full COD Amount during delivery.
- Any other reason stated/unstated by Buyer due to which shipment is returned.
- Any dispute about the goods’ quality or quantity will be taken up with the Seller on case-to-case basis. Wishbook does not hold any responsibility for the quality of the products. Buyers are advised to inquire about the respective catalog before placing an order.