Wishbook CashBack Offer
5% Flat cashback on all cash orders placed to trusted sellers and fulfilled on Wishbook.
2% Flat cashback on all credit orders placed and fulfilled on Wishbook.
Please refer to terms and conditions for the offer below:
Mode of payment
- If buyer has a PayTM wallet, the incentive will be transferred to buyer’s wallet after the successful order fulfillment
- If a buyer does not have a PayTM wallet, the amount will be transferred to buyers bank A/c after the closure of the month
- If buyer agrees the incentive can be transferred to one of his supplier, which can be transferred as credit note.
Terms & Conditions
- Cashback will be applied to the order value after supplier discount and before tax.
- In case of cash payment, Cashback will be eligible only after order fulfillment (ie order’s status is Dispatched in Wishbook and deliver to the buyers.)
- In case of credit by supplier, Cashback will be eligible after order fulfilment (i.e. order’s status is Dispatched in Wishbook and deliver to the buyers) and confirmation from the supplier that the payment has been made after completion of the credit duration.
- The Cashback is given from Wishbook, other supplier’s discounts will remain valid.
- Scheme is valid till 30th December, 2017 and can be discontinued earlier if required at sole discretion of Wishbook Infoservices Pvt Ltd.
- Wishbook will not have any responsibility of the payment collection and delivery of goods.
- For transactions wherein payment happens from the Buyer to the Seller directly and not through Wishbook, cancellation or return and subsequent refund must be dealt with directly between the Buyer and the Seller.
- For transactions wherein the payment has happened through Wishbook App, Wishbook releases the payment to the Seller on one of the following conditions:
- Sharing of the proof of dispatch and delivery and the confirmation of Receipt from the Buyer, or
- Both Buyer and Seller confirm the Completion of the transaction.
- Once payment through Wishbook is released, subsequent returns, cancellations or refunds are handled directly between the Buyer and the Seller, as per their agreed on contractual terms.
- If an order, paid via net banking/credit/debit card on the Wishbook App, is cancelled by the buyer or the supplier before dispatch, then the full refund will be made to the buyer within 3 working days.
- Refund will be made into your PayTM or Bank Account.
- Any dispute between the buyer & seller to be handled between them directly
- Wishbook does not take liability for discrepancy in seller’s products – both in quality and quantity – and buyer’s credit/post-paid payments
- Wishbook is not responsible for Goods Return
Wishbook Trusted Seller Program